Cimpress plc (CMPR) shares closed today at 1.7% above its 52 week low of $61.75, giving the company a market cap of $1B. The stock is currently down 12.3% year-to-date, down 37.4% over the past 12 months, and down 25.6% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.1%, and the S&P 500 rose 1.5%.
- Trading volume this week was 39.8% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 3.6% lower than its 5-day moving average, 10.1% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 20.4% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 194.7%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -138.7%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.