ChemoCentryx Inc (CCXI) shares closed this week 109.0% higher than it did at the end of last week. The stock is currently down 38.0% year-to-date, down 35.0% over the past 12 months, and up 521.5% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.3%, and the S&P 500 rose 0.8%.
- Shares traded as high as $40.90 and as low as $17.14 this week.
- Shares closed 45.4% below its 52-week high and 303.0% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 73.7% lower than the 10-day average and 31.6% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -771.6%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -581.3%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.