As the holiday season rapidly approaches, FedEx has released its comprehensive 2023 Shipping Deadlines, ensuring that packages reach their destinations on or before December 24. This announcement is crucial for businesses and individuals planning to send packages domestically and internationally during the festive period.
FedEx 2023 Domestic Shipping Deadlines
To ensure timely delivery, FedEx advises customers of the following last days to ship:
- FedEx Express: Last day to ship is Friday, Dec. 22 for FedEx SameDay, and Thursday, Dec. 21 for most services, including FedEx 1Day Freight.
- FedEx Express Saver: Deadline is Tuesday, Dec. 19.
- FedEx Ground and Home Delivery: Various deadlines from Friday, Dec. 15, to Thursday, Dec. 21, depending on the service.
- FedEx Freight: Prioritize dates between Tuesday, Dec. 12, and Friday, Dec. 22, based on the shipping option.
For those requiring FedEx Freight Priority or Economy services, specific delivery times will vary based on origin and destination.
FedEx 2023 International Shipping Deadlines
The deadlines for international shipments are as follows:
- U.S. to Canada:
- Last day for FedEx International Next Flight is Friday, Dec. 22.
- Deadlines for other services like FedEx International First and FedEx International Priority range from Dec. 19 to Dec. 22.
- U.S. to Mexico and Puerto Rico:
- Last shipping days are similar to those for Canada.
- Other International Destinations: Specific deadlines can be found on FedEx’s website.
Additional Shipping Options
FedEx also offers optional Saturday delivery for a surcharge, which extends the last shipping day for select services.
Importance for Customers
This schedule is a crucial resource for anyone looking to ship gifts or business products during the holidays. By adhering to these deadlines, customers can ensure their packages arrive on time, maintaining the festive spirit and customer satisfaction.
FedEx’s comprehensive holiday shipping schedule highlights the company’s commitment to delivering excellent service during one of the busiest times of the year. Customers are encouraged to visit fedex.com/holiday for more resources and detailed information. Whether shipping domestically or internationally, planning ahead with FedEx’s schedule is key to a stress-free holiday season.
Source: Small Business Trends